Job: Director Bank Fulfillment
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Browse Similar Jobs: Management - Project / Program
Share our pride. Join our mission.
As a Fortune 200 financial services company with more than $113.5 billion in owned and managed assets, USAA is on a mission - to facilitate the financial security of our members, the men and women of the U.S. military and their families worldwide. Headquartered on a showcase campus in San Antonio, TX, USAA attributes its long-standing success to its most valuable resource, our 22,000 employees. They are the heart and soul of our member-service culture.
Recently Ranked #2 by Business Week in Customer Service , we are recognized for the superior service we provide to our members, and the exemplary work environment we provide for our employees. Everything that happens at USAA is based on our core values: Service, Loyalty, Honesty, and Integrity. These are the foundations of how we do business with our members, as well as how we treat each other.
We are currently seeking a talented Director Bank Fulfillment for our San Antonio, TX facility.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Directly manages resources for the attainment of business goals and objectives, and/or may manage several units through subordinate managers. Fosters collaboration and leads employees and teams to achieve a shared member service vision. Proactively identifies improvements to products, processes and the delivery of service. Organizes and directs the execution of operational and strategic business plans. Serves as an owner of a business process and/or program.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of Bank products and regulations. Identifies opportunities to improve products, processes and service delivery across all channels.
- Provides pipeline oversight and monitors various metrics to maintain high performance consistency, productivity and a positive member experience.
- Coaches, mentors and positively influences employees and managers of mortgage fulfillment teams. Demonstrates strong leadership, motivational, and interpersonal skills and models these qualities to employees, peers and upper management.
- Identifies and develops high potential employees. Directs department resources across all units to achieve service and relationship goals.
- Responsible for new employee selection, employee development, performance evaluation, behavior modification and all manager related administrative functions in support of own team and others within the department as needed.
- Develops and executes business plans based upon enterprise and Bank operational plan and vision.
- Leads complex Bank and enterprise projects, programs and committees. Communicates project plans and organizes and champions related changes by eliminating roadblocks to successful implementation. Prepares and conducts project and program briefings to all levels of management.
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent work experience (6 years).
- 4 years financial services experience.
- 3 years leadership experience (Mortgage Fulfillment, Underwriting or Closing a plus).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- 3 years leadership experience in a Sr. Team Manager or Director level role in the real estate industry to include a strong background in mortgage processing/underwriting and/or closing.
- Ability to coach, mentor and performance manage individuals and teams to a high level of performance.
- Strong working knowledge of current VA and/or Fannie Mae lending guidelines.
- Proven leadership abilities in a high volume fast paced work environment.
- Proficient in a retail/wholesale loan operating system.
***Selected candidates will attend and complete the Management Development School program in San Antonio, TX, during their first six months in position.***
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1501997-1911-2693
Skills / Requirements
Please see job description
There are no jobs currently listed.