Job: Secondary Marketing Specialist II
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Browse Similar Jobs: IT - Computer Services & Support
Share our pride. Join our mission.
As a Fortune 200 financial services company with more than $113.5 billion in owned and managed assets, USAA is on a mission - to facilitate the financial security of our members, the men and women of the U.S. military and their families worldwide. Headquartered on a showcase campus in San Antonio, TX, USAA attributes its long-standing success to its most valuable resource, our 22,000 employees. They are the heart and soul of our member-service culture.
Recently Ranked #2 by Business Week in Customer Service, we are recognized for the superior service we provide to our members, and the exemplary work environment we provide for our employees. Everything that happens at USAA is based on our core values: Service, Loyalty, Honesty, and Integrity. These are the foundations of how we do business with our members, as well as how we treat each other.
We are currently seeking talented Secondary Marketing Specialist for our San Antonio, TX facility.
Purpose of Job:
Responsible for performing assignments within a specialized, Secondary Marketing sub-function; Loan Quality Review, Shipping/Post Closing or Pricing/Rate Lock. Specific responsibilities include: performing due diligence examinations of loans to be sold; reviewing all documentation on closed loans and the packaging and shipping of loan documentation to purchasers; and maintaining all aspects of our products, pricing and rate locks.
1. Under general supervision, uses established procedures and job experience to carry out moderately complex work assignments.
2. Acquires and applies intermediate knowledge of mortgage and home equity loan product and processes.
3. Acquires and applies intermediate knowledge of corresponding USAA real estate lending systems.
4. Collaborates with team members to resolve issues and to identify appropriate issues for escalation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED.
- 1+ years real estate lending and/or secondary marketing. experience and/or relevant internal product proficiency.
- Recent USAA Secondary Marketing experience.
- Trailing/Final Documents experience.
- First Mortgage and/or home equity experience.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1502696-1911-1893
Skills / Requirements
Please see job description
There are no jobs currently listed.