Job: Sr Business Controls Advisor
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Browse Similar Jobs: IT - Computer Services & Support
Share our pride. Join our mission.
We are currently seeking a talented Sr Business Controls Advisor for our San Antonio, TX facility.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Guides and facilitates cross-functional teams in the implementation of compliance solutions within the specific business. Independently
performs complex work assignments and problem resolution within a CoSA and enterprise-wide projects. Reviews laws and regulations for
business impact. Identifies business specific compliance opportunities and potential solutions. This position is not associated with the Enterprise Compliance CoE; however, may be engaged by the CoE, if appropriate, to support regulatory compliance situations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (6 years) required.
- 6+ years Business Acumen in Banking Services work experience required.
- Advanced knowledge of relevant regulatory data sources required.
- Expert knowledge of data analysis tools and techniques.
- Expert knowledge of relevant industry regulations.
- Expert knowledge of regulatory compliance.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 10+ years Business Acumen in Banking Services experience preferred.
- Specialized experience in insurance, mutual fund, marketing, banking or securities preferred.
- 7+ years experience developing business operations regulatory execution strategies.
- Knowledge of Operational Integration of Regulatory Compliance in Banking, System Infrastructure, Fraud, and Banking Call Center Operations.
- Advanced knowledge of relevant Regulatory Data Sources.
- Advanced knowledge of Data Analysis Tools and Techniques.
- Proven ability to identifying and facilitate quick resolution of issues.
- Demonstrated experience leading cross functional team and consultants.
- Advanced experience communicating and presenting to Senior Executive Management and Key Business Stakeholders.
- Experience leading large complex compliance and regulatory efforts across multiple lines of business.
- Desired Certified Business Analyst Professional Certification
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1478118-1911-8493
Skills / Requirements
Please see job description