Job: Tumble Gym Manager
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at SeeKing HR
SeeKing HR, a comprehensive human resource consulting firm providing strategic guidance, program management, employee development and employment services to a variety of clients is sourcing candidates for a Tumble Gym Manager position for a tumble school in San Antonio, Texas.
This company is dedicated to the development of children both physically and mentally. This position will oversee all functions and operations of 2 locations.
Typical duties include, but are not limited to:
- Oversees the operations for gyms; including maintenance, programs, staff management and system development.
- Develops, implements and manages programs, special events and community outreach opportunities.
- Oversees and evaluates quality control, development and implementation of curriculum.
- Hires, trains and manages all employees.
- Maintains, develops and enforces company and program manuals.
- Identifies, sets and demonstrates leadership on content needed for various meetings, trainings and professional development.
- Maintains attendance records of reporting staff.
- Assists in creating strategic plans for gym growth.
- Creates marketing materials to protect and promote gym brand.
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day. The candidate selected for employment will be required to submit to a criminal background check, education verification and drug test.
Interested candidates should submit their resume via our career portal on our website at www.seekinghr.com or contact us at (210) 679-4879 with any questions.
Skills / Requirements
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor of Arts degree or related field.
- Minimum 1 year of gymnastics coaching experience.
- Participated in gymnastics.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and Publisher.
- Knowledge of gymnastics and fitness.
- Must have excellent communications and customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively present information staff members and general public.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements: