Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Management Intern
at Aviat Networks
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity working for a Global Technology Leader?
At Aviat Networks we take great pride in hiring a workforce that is committed to supporting and strengthening our values and attributes. If you’re results oriented, customer centric, and an innovative thinker who also takes pride in personal and professional integrity, Aviat Networks is the ideal next step in your career. We are looking for people who love to solve problems, enjoy change and know how to have fun! Come join us as we bring communications to the world.
We currently have an immediate need for a Talent Management Intern.
The Talent Management Intern will be challenged by analyzing and using data in a business context and driving high impact talent projects.The Talent Management Specialist is responsible for providing HR reporting and data analysis to HR professionals and business leaders, interfacing with a broader Corporate team on reporting and HR systems, maintaining existing business specific HR tools and systems, and addressing new system and tool needs.
Also, this role will support the delivery of key talent programs as assigned by the VP of HR.
This Internship will be for 6 months up to 1 year. The ideal candidate is an individual who is currently pursuing a master’s degree in human resources or other related discipline. This role will focus on performance management, critical skill pipeline and talent development.
- Coordination and lead key Talent projects for employee development, training needs assessment and employee and HR process communications.
- Manage all employee engagement projects associated analytics and reporting,Participates in the development and execution of human capital analytics and reporting to support business decision making.
- Serve as the coordinator for core Human Capital platforms and tools.
- Drives connectivity and collaboration within Human Resources and across the company.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio) and other software tools/ solutions as needed.
- Applies feedback from stakeholders and HR colleagues on reporting/presentations and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university in HR management.
- Pursuing a master’s degree in human resources or other related discipline.
- Experience, comfort level and familiarity with compiling and analyzing data to drive decision-making, including advanced skills utilizing Microsoft Excel and some statistical software packages.
- Prior experience in managing projects and initiatives, including developing project plans, identifying stakeholders, preparing corresponding communication plans, identifying of milestones, deadlines, and metrics to assess outcomes/results.
- A valid driver’s license as well as current insurance and vehicle with valid registration.
- Required criminal history background check, physical and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
EOE/Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Aviat Networks offers a competitive benefits package. Apply NOW to learn more!