Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
BGE, Inc. is a nationwide engineering consulting firm that provides services in civil engineering, planning, construction phase administration, and environmental services for public and private clients. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package to include outstanding health care, generous 401(k) match, career mapping and highly competitive time away from work programs to include dependent care and flexible schedule opportunities.
- Assist Party Chief as directed to conduct boundary, topography, ALTA, right of way, and construction surveys for public and private clients.
- Performs a variety of routine tasks which provide familiarity with equipment, terminology, and operating procedures.
- Cutting brush and hammering iron and wood stakes.
- Abide by safety requirements.
- Performs routine work which does not require previous experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Physically capable of cutting brush and hammering iron and wood stakes.
- Follow safety requirements.
- Knowledgeable of traffic control and safety procedures for a variety of surveying and construction operations.
- Familiar with proper procedures for the care, cleaning and use of a variety of surveying tools and electronic equipment, including the tribrach and tripo.
- No experience needed.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Work outside for 8-10 hours a day.
- Ability to walk 2 miles.