Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Blue Team
Restoration Supervisor-Private Sector-
*****Location preferences are Nationwide*****
Blue Team Restoration is a commercial restoration company; our strength is concentrated on large catastrophic incidents but is equally capable to respond to local disasters of a smaller scale. Blue Team Restoration strictly services the commercial industry by not producing residential products.
BlueTeam has been founded on sound principals, do the right job at the right price. Treating each client with respect and each claim as our own.
We handle a variety of claims caused by fire, flood, hurricane, tornadoes, vandalism. Each incident is different and understanding our client’s needs is our priority.
The Restoration Supervisor will be responsible for most day to day field operations. The Restoration Supervisor efficiently coordinates daily labor and material needs and work hard to ensure the quality of work being performed is up to industry, BlueTeam, and owner standards. The Restoration Supervisor communicates with the Project Manager, Project Director, and owner informing them of current project conditions. They verify and approve work progress and completion. The Restoration Supervisor ensures a daily job site safety meeting has been conducted and maintain attention to the safety and protection of property and workers.
What you’ll do….
- Maintain preparedness for dispatch in accordance with company policy.
- Ensure readiness of personal items and “go bag” for rapid deployment.
- Ensure vehicles, equipment, and supplies are properly stocked, fueled, and maintained for immediate deployment.
- Assist Logistics / Warehouse management in maintaining and organizing warehouse stock.
- Project dispatch.
- May lead a crew of 20 or more.
- Book and document travel arrangements in accordance with company policy.
- Communicate travel progress and ETA with management and customer representatives.
- Ensure transportation of requisite supplies and equipment.
- Prepare Production Processes.
- Prepare daily production assignment(s).
- Obtain necessary supplies, tools, equipment, and PPE.
- Prepare for morning meeting / lineup.
- Prepare paperwork / documentation for arrival of General Laborers.
- Project Labor Management.
- Ensure continuous supervision of labor crew.
- Present a neat and clean appearance in accordance with BTR / BBMK standards.
- Maintain open line of communication with APM, PM, SPM, and/or PD.
- Ensure strict adherence to company and industry standards.
- Train General Laborers in the areas of production, standards, and safety.
- Maintain safety standards including the use of PPE.
- Ensure quality standards are exceeded.
- Conduct periodic crew meetings including crew lineups with project and safety briefings.
- Document work processes through photographs and detailed job journal notes.
- Report Project Progress.
- Review project assignment(s).
- Review and report progress to management or customer’s representative.
- Report any deficiencies, accidents, or injuries to management.
- Manage Daily Wrap-Up.
- Ensure all equipment, tools, and supplies used by General Laborers has been returned.
- Maintain daily paperwork and documentation in a neat, orderly, and timely manner including Initial Assessment Reports, Daily Sheets, Crew Sheets, and Progress Reports.
- Maintain daily labor timesheets and communicate hours to the proper labor source(s).
- Manage Project Wrap-Up.
- Clean & maintain equipment including vehicles, tools, and specialized jobsite equipment.
- Ensure all equipment, tools, and supplies have been returned.
- Inventory equipment and supplies and communicate restocking needs with management.
- Complete all final project paperwork and documentation including uploading into project management software.
- Demobilize safely, completely, and efficiently.
- Prepare equipment, tools, and supplies for redeployment.
What you’ll need…
- Ability to work a flexible on-call schedule.
- Ability to execute quality control/assurance.
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal code requirements.
- Knowledge of inspection requirements.
What you’ll get in return…
- Competitive Salary
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).