CareNet Healthcare Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CareNet Healthcare Services
You are a high-performing, energetic and strategic creative who believes in using your talents for good. And you believe your best work is yet to be created. As the Art Director at Carenet, you’ll be part of a growing and dynamic organization working to help health plans and providers transform how they engage with healthcare consumers in ways that change lives. You’ll also work with a talented and passionate Marketing Team (our marketing leader is a former agency ECD who’s worked for some of the world’s largest brands and agencies) that is focused on quality in a fast-paced environment.
You concept and execute across all channels (digital, social, and traditional), and you make it look easy and fun. Whether it’s concepting a new campaign or updating a PowerPoint slide, you bring the same level of creativity and passion every time. You love to brainstorm and collaborate, but know how to focus and deliver on-time and on-budget.
Who is Carenet Healthcare?
For eight consecutive years, Inc. Magazine has named Carenet as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies. You may not know our name, but odds are, we have connected with you or someone you know as a trusted, behind-the-scenes partner for our clients. Every year, we actively engage and serve over 50 million healthcare consumers on our clients’ behalf. Through our areas of expertise—Strategic Engagement, Clinical Support and Telehealth, and Navigation and Advocacy—we guide people to high-quality and cost-effective care, coach them to improved wellness, and educate them about their healthcare options and costs. Our impressive client list includes more than 100 innovative healthcare organizations; most are nationally known U.S. health plans.
The Art Director brings the Carenet brand to life by creating campaigns, marketing materials and branded experiences that connect with our customers and our team members. You bring fresh thinking and vision to our brand—pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. You help manage the brand and ensure that brand guidelines and principles are applied to all internal and external communications. You work collaboratively to help us take our branding and marketing efforts to the next level.
- Collaboratively concepts, designs and executes marketing campaigns, sales materials and on-going marketing activities
- Proactively brings ideas to the table that help enhance the brand and achieve our goals
- Presents ideas and creative work to the team, participates in feedback sessions
- Collaborates with external agencies, partners and vendors to ensure our work is creatively on-strategy and on-brand
- Manages the brand, ensuring all work is brand-compliant and furthers our cause
- 5-10 years’ experience working in an agency or corporate creative environment
- An online portfolio that demonstrates the ability to create and execute powerful brand ideas
- Demonstrated experience in developing smart, creative and innovative work in both digital and traditional channels
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, advertising or similar
- B2B and healthcare experience preferred
- Marketo, Sales Force experience or other automation tools