CareNet Healthcare Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CareNet Healthcare Services
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Develop recruiting plan or following the prepared plan for each open position as directed.
- Recruit candidates in a timely manner.
- Track candidates in recruiting process and develop daily metric reporting.
- Perform phone screens.
- Schedule interviews face to face and with Management team as needed.
- Manage assessments and testing.
- Develop a pipeline of qualified candidates in advance of need as directed.
- Build networks to find passive candidates as directed.
- Develop streamline methods for offer letters, background screens and drug testing
- Assist in the creation of new job descriptions if requested
- Plan recruiting events, including targeted invitationals, job fairs, and college recruiting and military recruiting activities as directed.
- Collaborate with senior managers to forecast staffing needs for add on and new projects as directed.