Comprehensive Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Call Center Manager
at Comprehensive Health Services
Reserve Health Readiness Program (RHRP) services include immunizations, physical examinations, Periodic Health Assessments (PHA), Post-Deployment Health Reassessments (PDHRA), Mental Health Assessments (MHA), dental examinations and x-rays, dental treatment, laboratory services, occupational health services, and other services as required to satisfy SC health readiness needs. The Integrated Network (IN) will consist of the Contractor’s network of private sector providers (physician and dentist offices and clinics and individual Health Care Professionals [HCPs]).
The Call Center Manager oversees all Call Center operations including: Receiving communications from Service Components (SC) to schedule unit health assessments; receiving inquiries from individual service members regarding their health records as well as to schedule a health assessment. The Call Center also provides the appropriate documentation and forms necessary to obtain approval and funding for external assessments. The Call Center coordinates with Service Component, the individual service member, and CHSi to assure all schedules and health events support mission readiness. The Call Center Manager is responsible for staffing the Call Center with the appropriate medical, and administrative functions to support all program goals. The Call Center Manager reports to the Program Manager.
**This position is notional and contingent upon contract award**
CHSi supports the health and well-being of civilian and military workforce partners in austere, remote, and security challenged environments outside the continental United States. With over 40 years of experience providing a full range of medical services, CHSi medical management solutions are comprehensive, responsive, and reliable. Our unique service delivery approach, international recruiting network, and proprietary processes and systems deliver secure and compliant solutions. Through solid performances in the U.S. and its territories, and in Iraq, Afghanistan, Kosovo, and Africa, CHSi’s solutions are built on a foundation of field-tested best practices. The CHSi service delivery approach includes onsite health centers, a national network of highly credentialed board certified medical staff, and medical readiness teams.
All services shall be provided in accordance with established standards, principles and ethics of the profession, applicable professional specialty organizations, and the high-quality standard for which CHS is recognized.
It is anticipated that this position will be located either in San Antonio, Texas or Orlando, Florida.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform and/or provide direction and support for the following services:
- Maintains and improves Call Center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans.
- Accomplishes Call Center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Meets Call Center financial objectives by estimating requirements; providing input towards the preparation of budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepares Call Center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in Call Center operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Works closely with medical review team and clients i.e., examinees, employers, medical providers, and medical facilities to facilitate the completion of the examination process.
- Assists in the creation of procedural manuals for processes used in the Call Center.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or Management.
- Five to seven (5 to 7) years’ experience managing a large, medically-oriented call center.
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, be organized, and have a proven record for coaching and developing employees.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possess excellent leadership and interpersonal skills including: Customer Focus, Customer Service, Verbal Communication, Informing Others, Process Improvement, Problem Solving, People Skills, Teamwork, People Management, Managing Processes, and Emphasizing Excellence.
- Performs duties in a safe manner. Follows the corporate safety policy.
- Participates and supports safety meetings, training and goals.
- Ensures safe operating conditions within area of responsibility.
- Assists in active implementation of company initiatives to ensure compliance with OSHA VPP, ISO, JCAHO, AAAHC, and other mandated regulations/standards.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- Work involves sitting and standing for prolonged periods of time.
- May require bending, stooping and lifting up to 15 lbs.
Comprehensive Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.