Comprehensive Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Comprehensive Health Services
Reserve Health Readiness Program (RHRP) services include immunizations, physical examinations, Periodic Health Assessments (PHA), Post-Deployment Health Reassessments (PDHRA), Mental Health Assessments (MHA), dental examinations and x-rays, dental treatment, laboratory services, occupational health services, and other services as required to satisfy SC health readiness needs. The Integrated Network (IN) will consist of the Contractor’s network of private sector providers (physician and dentist offices and clinics and individual Health Care Professionals [HCPs]).
The Manager, Operations is responsible for RHRP program operations involving Clinic and Event Management, Case Management, management of Service Component Liaisons, and assuring all events are fully staffed by providers. Reports to the Program Manager.
**This position is notional and contingent upon contract award**
All services shall be provided in accordance with established standards, principles and ethics of the profession, applicable professional specialty organizations, and the high-quality standard for which CHS is recognized.
CHSi supports the health and well-being of civilian and military workforce partners in austere, remote, and security challenged environments outside the continental United States. With over 40 years of experience providing a full range of medical services, CHSi medical management solutions are comprehensive, responsive, and reliable. Our unique service delivery approach, international recruiting network, and proprietary processes and systems deliver secure and compliant solutions. Through solid performances in the U.S. and its territories, and in Iraq, Afghanistan, Kosovo, and Africa, CHSi’s solutions are built on a foundation of field-tested best practices. The CHSi service delivery approach includes onsite health centers, a national network of highly credentialed board certified medical staff, and medical readiness teams.
It is anticipated that this position will be located either in San Antonio, TX. or Orlando, FL.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform and/or provide direction and support for the following services:
- Determine proper staffing levels based on event requirements; ensure availability of Provider Network assets; Coordinate closely with Scheduling and Logistics to assure integrated support; Track and maintain operational performance metrics and report on operational performance on a monthly basis.
- Must exhibit organizational leadership and serve as a mentor to assigned resources.
- Ensure that regularly scheduled operations meetings occur to ensure open, two-way communication at all levels.
- Develop and mentor team members from a careering perspective; complete annual appraisals timely; goals and work plans are collaboratively (where applicable) and consistently implemented and executed; performance issues are addressed fairly and appropriately with direct reports; consulting with management/corporate support as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
- Eight to ten (8-10) years’ experience in a Senior Management role, managing large government medical contracts.
- Proven ability to lead a large, multifaceted workforce.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated skills in project management, contract negotiation and employee development.
- In-depth understanding of federal government contracting process.
- Must have experience in successfully working with, and leading, integrated teams, and using current business management principles.
- Performs duties in a safe manner. Follows the corporate safety policy.
- Participates and supports safety meetings, training and goals.
- Ensures safe operating conditions within area of responsibility.
- Assists in active implementation of company initiatives to ensure compliance with OSHA VPP, ISO, JCAHO, AAAHC, and other mandated regulations/standards.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- Work involves sitting and standing for prolonged periods of time.
- May require bending, stooping and lifting up to 30 lbs.
Comprehensive Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.