Comprehensive Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Scheduling Manager - San Antonio
at Comprehensive Health Services
Reserve Health Readiness Program (RHRP) services include immunizations, physical examinations, Periodic Health Assessments (PHA), Post-Deployment Health Reassessments (PDHRA), Mental Health Assessments (MHA), dental examinations and x-rays, dental treatment, laboratory services, occupational health services, and other services as required to satisfy SC health readiness needs. The Integrated Network (IN) will consist of the Contractor’s network of private sector providers (physician and dentist offices and clinics and individual Health Care Professionals [HCPs]).
The Scheduling Manager is responsible for the scheduling of the following activities:
- Service members visit to a Provider clinic.
- Weekend events involving health assessments for National Guard, Reserve, and other units that use the RHRP program.
- Movement of program personnel, medical staff, and equipment/supplies to identified armories and reserve centers.
- Follow-up and additional medical services that are reimbursed by a voucher.
- Program and provider training
This position reports to the Manager of Operations.
**This position is notional and contingent upon contract award**
All services shall be provided in accordance with established standards, principles and ethics of the profession, applicable professional specialty organizations, and the high-quality standard for which CHS is recognized.
CHSi supports the health and well-being of civilian and military workforce partners in austere, remote, and security challenged environments outside the continental United States. With over 40 years of experience providing a full range of medical services, CHSi medical management solutions are comprehensive, responsive, and reliable. Our unique service delivery approach, international recruiting network, and proprietary processes and systems deliver secure and compliant solutions. Through solid performances in the U.S. and its territories, and in Iraq, Afghanistan, Kosovo, and Africa, CHSi’s solutions are built on a foundation of field-tested best practices. The CHSi service delivery approach includes onsite health centers, a national network of highly credentialed board certified medical staff, and medical readiness teams.
It is anticipated that this position will be located either in San Antonio, Texas or Orlando, Florida.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform and/or provide direction and support for the following services:
- Produces 30, 60, and 90 day Master schedules for all program events.
- Develops and promulgates provider schedules.
- Briefs all schedules to the Program Management Office on a weekly basis.
- Coordinates all schedules with Regional Managers and Logistics Manager to align and maintain personnel and equipment flows.
- Maintains a scheduling team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and collaborative work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes successful team results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, mentoring and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Maintains quality service by developing and enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- 8-10 years of scheduling experience.
- Performs duties in a safe manner. Follows the corporate safety policy.
- Participates and supports safety meetings, training and goals.
- Ensures safe operating conditions within area of responsibility.
- Assists in active implementation of company initiatives to ensure compliance with OSHA VPP, ISO, JCAHO, AAAHC, and other mandated regulations/standards.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- Work involves sitting and standing for prolonged periods of time.
- May require bending, stooping and lifting up to 15 lbs.
- Good eye/hand coordination required.
Comprehensive Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.