Concurrent Technologies Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sustainability Policy Analyst
at Concurrent Technologies Corporation
At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we are committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as a corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a qualified Sustainability Policy Analyst in San Antonio, TX.
SUSTAINABILITY POLICY ANALYST
Primary Responsibilities: CTC is seeking a policy analyst to support federal agency sustainability programs. Federal agencies are continually pursuing energy and
sustainability performance goals in compliance with Executive Orders, federal legislation and internal policies.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have knowledge of these drivers and proven experience in developing policy and guidance documents for federal agencies.
- Apply their knowledge of sustainability - especially energy and environmental aspects of sustainability - to the development, dissemination, and presentation of strategic communication materials and to the completion of research and analysis for special projects, presentations, information papers, articles, and reports on the many topics associated with energy and sustainability within federal agencies.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, conferences, professional engagements, and other events.
- Support maintenance of executive schedules, meeting scheduling and logistics, written correspondence, review of documents for consistency and context in support of the agency’s stated goals related to sustainability.
- Possess a proven ability to lead and manage the development of technical programs, planning and support documents, as well as management plans and strategies. Be self-motivated and a quick learner with strong technical writing and communications skills and experience. Some travel may be required.
Skill / Requirements
- B.S. or B.A. degree requirement in environmental science, environmental resource management, energy policy or related discipline.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience working federal energy and/or sustainability programs.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Clearance: U.S. citizenship required. The candidate must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Common Access Card (CAC) for this position.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at:
Reference Code: SR#2019-0081
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
Send resume below, or apply by going to http://careers.ctc.com.
Reference Code: SR#2019-0081