Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Funding Specialist - SA
at Credit Human
About Credit Human:
Chartered in 1935, Credit Human is a $2.7 billion credit union serving 250,000 members in 43 states across the U.S. Headquartered in San Antonio, we are a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative offering competitive products and services from 16 San Antonio locations, one in Houston and nationally through our manufactured home lending division.
With Credit Human, you gain more than a job. You gain a career with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a clear sense of community. Credit Human is the place where true craftsmanship and potential are seeking to meet in the financial services industry, focusing on serving and building meaningful relationships with members. We are looking for employees who share like values and, more importantly, are dedicated to a purpose-driven mission.
We are seeking a Funding Specialist for the Consumer Loan Funding Department.
This role is accountable for the funding of consumer loans processed through Enhanced Loan Application (ELA) and Meridian Link (OLA). This position is responsible for ensuring quality output of Consumer Loan files and the accuracy of funding.
If you have one to two years Loan Closing experience; excellent oral, written and organizational skills you should apply with us right away!
- Contact member for required documentation requested by the Direct Consumer Loans Underwriter
- Complete loan documentation accurately and timely for loan closing and all documents to the desired delivery channel as directed by the member
- Complete funding of loans after receiving all required documentation
- Fulfill Letter of Commitments when received through walk-ins or electronic/traditional mail
- Verify documentation to Episys for correctness
- Disburse funds and verify funds are deposited to correct account
Schedule: Monday-Friday, varying hours between 7:30am-6:30pm, with rotating Saturday, with a day off during the week for working on Saturday.
Level of Work: 1C
Credit Human provides employees with many benefits from insurance coverage to college tuition reimbursement.
Employees who work at least 25 hours per week qualify for:
- Vacation and Sick Leave Programs
- 10 Paid Holidays per Year (Full-Time Employees)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance Products – Life, Accident, and Cancer
- Basic Life/AD&D Insurance - Employer Paid
- Long-term Disability Insurance - Employer Paid
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) - Medical/Dependent Care
- 401(k) Plan
- Retirement Plan – Defined Benefit Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Travel Assistance Program
- Credit Union Membership with Free Checking and Service Fee Discounts
- College Tuition Reimbursement
- Learning and Development Opportunities
Credit Human conducts employment background checks that may be used for decisions related to employment with Credit Human. Standard background checks performed on final candidates include NCUA Administrative and Prohibited Orders, CHEX systems, past employment verifications, criminal history check on convictions and outstanding arrest warrants within the past seven years. Degree verification are conducted if listed on the employment application. Additional background checks relevant to the role may include a motor vehicle registration check, credit check, and/or fingerprint card.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.