Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SDC Engineer (Network/Systems Engineer 3)
- Job ID
- Network/Systems Engineer 3
- Work Status
- Full-Time Regular
In this position you will work with a team of engineers to sustain and continue to develop the Standard Desktop Configuration images that will be utilized on the AF JWICS network.
- Develop, test, deploy, sustain SDC for Windows workstations, Windows servers
- Author SDC support documentation, including user documentation, accreditation requirements test plans and reports
- Establish and update processes and procedures for maintaining the SDC
- Provide training in development, deployment and sustainment of the AF JWICS SDC
- SDC Oversee and implement SCOM and SCCM
- SCCMProvide hardware and software recommendations to the Program Management Office
- Collaborate with the AF JWICS program lead to determine site preparation status, schedule active directory copying and synchronization, and identify any server downtime with the source domain
- Must have a current active Top Secret Clearance with current SCI eligibility
- Must have current Security+ certification
- 6+ Years providing SDC for Windows workstations and servers
- 3+ Years’ experience in authoring SDC support documentation
- 1-2 Years providing over the shoulder training
- 2+ Years of experience with SCCM and SCOM
- Must have, or have the ability to obtain an MCSA certification within 6 months of start
- Proven ability to coordinate with stakeholders and collaborate with other team members
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.