Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR Resource - Keystone Healthcare - San Antonio Area
at Ensign Services
About the Opportunity
Responsibilities include assisting the Service Center Human Resources Lead with day-to-day responsibilities, such as employee relations investigations, to ensure timely resolutions. Respond to field requests and needs such as audits of human resources processes and training of new location-based human resources and payroll representatives. Support leaders with human resources training and development such as performance management, employee engagement, talent acquisition and turnover reduction. Prepares or edits employee performance or disciplinary documentation as needed or requested. Develops relationships of trust and maintains regular dialogue with location leaders. Recommends new processes, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in services performed. Assist operations with affirmative action compliance.
This position is based in San Antonio, TX and will also cover locations in McAllen and Brownsville
80% Travel between Texas locations, out of state travel to operations and occasional travel to the Service Center in California for training and meetings is required.
- Assist operations with affirmative action compliance
- Provide human resources training
- Assist with acquisitions and transitioning employees
- Coach and assist management employees in disciplinary matters
- Advise in wage and hour law and other regulatory matters
- 2+ years experience in Human Resources including Employee Relations
- Working knowledge of state and federal labor law
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
- PHR, SPHR or SHRM SCP Certification a plus
- A highly organized and detail-oriented professional who can work independently, but who also functions as a team member
- A positive, flexible and caring personality who displays good judgment, inspires confidence and handles confidential matters with discretion
- An effective communicator, articulate speaker and trainer, and focused listener who has a pleasant telephone personality
- Possesses excellent verbal presentation and writing skills
- Adept at MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint with the ability to learn programs quickly
ESI offers an attractive compensation package including a competitive base salary and bonuses. The successful candidate’s long-term success will only be limited by his/her performance.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume with salary history/requirements and include a brief cover letter explaining why you are the right candidate for our team.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Position Type: Full-Time, Employee
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life & AD&D insurance plans, 401(k) with matching contribution, vacation, sick and holiday pay
Location: San Antonio, TX
Schedule: 8am - 5pm 40 hrs/week; but a flexible schedule may be possible for the right individual
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
Ensign Services provides recruiting and placement support services to operations in the health care industry. These employers all offer a work environment where local leaders and teams are empowered to achieve superior clinical outcomes, high patient and family satisfaction, operating efficiencies, and financial performance. We engage in a collective quest to develop and support employees so they can deliver dignified, quality health care experiences to patients in the communities they serve.
It is the policy of the Company to be an equal opportunity employer. The Company is committed to ensuring that all conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, evaluation, transfer, promotion, discipline, determination of compensation and/or benefits, and termination of employment, for all job classifications, are based on qualifications and work record. No employment decision is made, nor does the company discriminate, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex/pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, or disability.