Globus Medical Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Globus Medical Inc.
San Antonio, TX
The Manufacturing Technician is responsible for performing human tissue processing activities in accordance with FDA regulations, AATB Standards and SOPs.
- Prepare sections of human tissue for surgical implantation.
- Utilize special techniques, instrumentation, and equipment to evaluate, cut, shape, grind and package tissue to exacting specifications and protocols.
- Accurately complete paperwork and perform data entry when applicable.
- Perform Lab Support functions of the set-up and breakdown of rooms and handling of donor tissue (passing in) using aseptic technique and maintaining sterile fields.
- Maintain supplies and equipment on a daily basis.
- Understand and properly handle disposal of Biohazardous and Non-Biohazardous waste.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High school diploma/GED preferred or 1 years related work experience.
- 1 year of manufacturing experience, working in an aseptic/sterile environment and/or Tissue Processing or operating room preferred.
- Experience with the use of precision measuring equipment such as calipers and micrometers and operation of electrical and pneumatic cutting, drilling, and routing equipment.
- Excellent organizational and verbal/written communication skills with the ability to understand and communicate (speak, read & write) in English
- Must have basic computer knowledge skills.
- Demonstrated organization skills and attention to detail.
- Flexible in working hours.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE M/F/D/V