Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Area Sales Manager
at Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Bachelor's Degree
Area Sales Manager
Goodman is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Area Sales Manager position. This position will manage and develop sales activities of an area or establishment. Supervises sales personnel in attaining maximum sales volume from potential markets and in meeting goals of organization. Establishes and maintains relationships with dealers, manufacturers and customers. May analyze and control expenditures of division. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website http://careers.daikincomfort.com, and submitting your resume.
- Manage TSM’s in the region
- Responsible for key dealer acquisition
- Maintain and improve personal sales and business expertise
- Work with TSM’s to resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service
- Oversee regional and local sales managers and their staffs
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs
- Determine price schedules and discount rates
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts
- Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures
- Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities, real estate or other subjects of sale
- Confer with potential customers regarding equipment needs and advise customers on types of equipment to purchase
- 5+ years experience preferably in the HVAC industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Act! and Power Point
- High level of understanding the business needs of an HVAC contractor
- Proven leadership skills
- Team-oriented, outgoing personality
- High character and trustworthiness
- Proven ability to operate under pressureExtensive knowledge of P & L statements
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.