Goodwill Industries of San Antonio
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Goodwill Industries of San Antonio
Our Mission is to help change lives through the power of work. We serve our community by providing career training and placement assistance for employment. Our programs are supported with profits generated through the sale of donated goods in our Retail Stores,
and revenue from business services offered through our Contract Services Division. We invest 92.6 cents of EVERY DOLLAR EARNED back into the community. This is accomplished through educational programs and career services provided through our Good Careers Academy and Good Careers Centers.
We are currently seeking a dynamic Marketing Manager who has a passion for serving others and making a difference. Join the Goodwill Team today.
San Antonio, Texas
Nacogdoches Rd Office Bldg
0.00 - 0.00
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting the Business Services by developing and managing the execution of marketing programs, campaigns and communications dedicated to grow our diverse Business Solutions including: contact center, landscaping, and electronics recycling. The Marketing Manager works collaboratively with the Business Services Team to build the Business Services Brand and manages lead generation campaigns to help expand our customer base. Key activities include: recommending marketing strategies aligned with business goals, establishing marketing plans and overseeing execution, managing budgets, evaluating and communicating results of campaigns and adjust plan as appropriate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Operates as an internal Marketing Manager responsible for driving execution, and meeting the needs of the Business Services Team as they pursue their growth goals.
2. Works collaboratively with the Goodwill Business Services Team to develop marketing strategies and plans aligned with established strategic goals, objectives and annual budget.
3. Specifically manages the creation and execution of go-to-market programs/campaigns for all Lines of Business within the Business Services Unit.
4. Works closely with the Digital and Graphics Manager in the creation and execution of social media posts and digital campaigns, including email and ensures brand standards are followed.
5. Ensures marketing collateral and communication campaigns adhere to brand standards and are executed within the established budget and timeline.
6. Works with Business Services subject matter experts in designing applicable and engaging content for the Goodwill websites, sales collaterals, public relations opportunities and other channels as needed.
7. Conducts market research to assist with the positioning and messaging of all lines of business.
8. Identifies conferences for Business Services to exhibit at and secure sponsorship packages as required. Assist with preparation of those conferences including securing collaterals, giveaways, pre- and post- communication, etc.; Attend as needed for support.
9. Utilizing input from Business Services subject matter experts, coordinates relevant community events, and supports all related functions to include logistics, management, and outcome reporting.
10. Establishes and tracks key metrics to include ROI, to evaluate success of each marketing strategy initiatives and campaign.
11. Working within the established budget, process P.O. requests and invoices, and tracks expenses against annual Marketing budget.
12. Develops and provides Business Services Team with timely marketing related reports.
13. Serves as a Goodwill Brand Ambassador and professional representative of the agency at all times.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or other related fields.
2. Five or more years’ experience in for-profit or non-profit marketing department, advertising agency or related organization with a focus on go-to market and lead generation advertising, marketing communication, integrated marketing communications strategic plans.
3. Developing and executing marketing campaign aligned to business objectives
4. Strong understanding of effective marketing/sales strategies to prospective customers
5. Thinking strategically and making recommendations to Business Services Leadership Team
6. Identifying, evaluating and reporting on marketing campaign performance metrics
7. Developing and managing marketing budget and interpreting financial statements
8. Possessing good computer skills including knowledge of Sales Force and the Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
9. Demonstrating excellent oral and written communication, editing, and proofreading skills.
10. Possessing strong project management skills and agility.
For more information about Goodwill Industries San Antonio, please visit our website at: www.goodwillsa.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled