Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Spanish Certified Pharmacy Technician - Medication Management Coordinator
at Health Dialog
Come work for a company that values its employees and whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of individuals.
In this role, conduct medication management calls to assist patients in identifying, informing, tracking, engaging and removing barriers to medication adherence and improve overall medication management and compliance.
Shift: 12:30pm to 9:00pm Mon-Friday
- Perform telephonic inbound or outbound calls using scripted communication prompts to reach, inform, engage, and/or reconcile medication related activities telephonically to meet performance standards and program goals.
- Complete all documentation related to performing medication management call activities accurately to ensure compliance with company standards and program requirements.
- Address customer questions, concerns and barriers to medication management/use and partner with internal resources when appropriate to provide further customer support and satisfaction.
- Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of productivity, quality and customer satisfaction to support business goals.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships across team and departments in support of achieving customer and business goals.
- Participate in required department operational meetings and training sessions as necessary for business updates and operational process improvement.
- Function as a resource and mentor to Customer Service Representatives and other new department associates.
- Provide administrative support as needed and participate in back-up, special projects and/or cross-training as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability in using computer and Windows PC applications, which include strong keyboard and navigation skills using multiple monitors and ability to learn new computer applications/programs.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Applications such as Word and Excel.
- Possess strong communication and customer service skills with the ability to be calm, courteous, warm, empathetic and flexible. Demonstrate cultural, religious, personal and diversity sensitivity when communicating with customers.
- Demonstrated ability in using IM/Chat, email, and texting as a communication enabler.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and connect with people telephonically.
- Ability to be dependable and work regularly scheduled shifts within hours of operation, where lunches and breaks are scheduled, and work over-time, weekends or holidays as needed.
- Required to successfully complete on-boarding training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the process and material.
- H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Three (3) years' of experience in working as a Pharmacy Technician in a healthcare or retail pharmacy setting required.
- One (1) year of experience in performing medication history interviews may be substituted for Pharmacy Technician experience preferred.
- Three (3) years' of experience in working with Medicare population preferred.
- Three (3) years' of experience in working with health care professionals preferred.
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
Health Dialog is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or other category protected by applicable law.