Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hospice Consultant New Braunfels
at Hospice Partners
Alamo Hospice (Hospice Partners of America) is looking for a hospice consultant who has health care sales experience, is used to covering multiple accounts across a geographic area, and knows how to build relationships with a variety of individual accounts. Hospice Consultants educate physicians, hospitals, clinics, and senior living communities on the hospice benefit and facilitate the hospice referral process. Hospice Consultants work closely with the clinical team to maintain existing accounts and establish new relationships, creating opportunities for the organization.
- Establish and maintain harmonious relationships with community leaders, health care professionals, hospice staff, and the collective community.
- Establish and implement educational programs that effectively promote the hospice benefit to the community. Attend and represent Hospice Partners of America (HPA) at various functions, such as health fairs, expos, trade shows, etc.
- Market hospice services to the collective community to encourage and maintain positive relationships. Conduct individual/group presentations/luncheons for health care professionals, senior groups, churches, etc.
- Assist with securing contracts with facilities and hospitals in order to provide inpatient and respite care.
- Assist in the admission process, as necessary. Present the hospice program to and review election paperwork with patient/family. Act as a liaison between the patient/family and HPA and communicate patient/family needs, concerns, or complaints to the appropriate team members.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly Consultant meeting and periodic training days to discuss new marketing strategies and tools. Make recommendations in order to improve quality and effectiveness of the marketing program.
- Prepare and maintain records, write reports, and respond to correspondence.
- Maintain knowledge of organizational policies, regulations, and procedures to administer hospice to the community. Demonstrate the ability to interpret, adapt and apply HPA guidelines and procedures.
- Protect patient's, employee's, and HPA's right to privacy by keeping all records confidential.
Benefits at our organization include:
- Annual personal days in addition to PTO and paid holidays
- Education and hospice certification reimbursement program
- Mileage reimbursement or vehicle stipend
- 401K match option
- Health benefits that cover wellness visits at no cost
- Company paid dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Health Reimbursement account for those enrolled in health benefits
- FSA medical account
- FSA dependent care
- Company paid long-term disability
- Short-term disability option
- Company paid covered life insurance policy
- Voluntary life insurance options for employee, spouse and children
- Opportunities for additional hours
- Bonus opportunities
- Advancement opportunities
Successful Hospice Consultants are driven, outgoing, goal-oriented, self-motivated, fun, and persistent. They are creative problem solvers and master communicators who work hard for a cause they are passionate about. Hospice Partners of America is interviewing now for an immediate opportunity to join a cohesive team and accelerate a meaningful career.
Prior hospice sales experience is a plus. Candidates should possess prior relationship sales experience.