Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounting Manager - Fixed Assets
at iHeartMedia, Inc.
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.iHeartMedia
Job Summary:iHeartMedia is adding to our stellar management team! If you’re looking for an Accounting Management opportunity that allows you to have an impact on meaningful business decisions, we are looking for you. We need leaders who are decision makers, strategic partners, problem solvers, and have a strong desire to understand the “why” behind what we do. We aren’t satisfied just checking the boxes and doing the job. We are a dynamic team of opportunity identifiers, change managers, life-long learners and we’re seeking the same in you.
- Manages iHeart’s Fixed Asset Accounting Team with the goal of excellence in serving our internal customers.
- Recruits, hires and ensures ongoing training and development of Fixed Asset Accountants.
- Oversees Fixed Asset Accounting processes including Purchase Authorizations, Vendor Communications, Invoice Processing, CIP, Software Development Tracking, Capitalization of Tangible and Intangible Assets, Asset Transfers, and Disposals.
- Delivers Month-end Close Results, Reconciliations with Management and Compliance Reporting.
- Ensures effective SOX Controls are in place and Adherence to iHeart’s Policies.
- Prepares Annual Budgets for Depreciation and Amortization Expenses.
- Assists with Merger & Acquisition Purchase Accounting.
- Maintains Purchase Authorization database.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and 3-5+ years of relevant experience required
- Advanced Excel knowledge including understanding and using formulas and manipulating large sets of data
- Strong financial information systems experience preferred (COGNOS, NetSuite, Peoplesoft, etc.)
- Possess and demonstrates excellent organizational, interpersonal, facilitation, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, independently and/or as a member of a project team.
- Ability to multitask and to prioritize workload under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment – must escalate appropriate issues to management in a timely fashion.
- Must be detailed oriented – with strong attention to accuracy and problem solving. “Following-up until resolved” skills are a must.
- Skills in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
LocationSan Antonio, TX: 20880 Stone Oak Parkway, 78258
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia is the number one audio company in the United States, reaching nine out of 10 Americans every month – we specialize in radio, digital, social, podcasts, influencers, data, and events across the nation and provide premier opportunities for advertisers.
Visit iHeartMedia.com to learn more about us.