Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Weapons and Tactics Analyst
at IntelliGenesis LLC
San Antonio, TX
Maximize your potential with IntelliGenesis!
IntelliGenesis LLC is a veteran-owned, woman-owned company established in 2007. We provide next-generation intelligence analysis, language analysis, machine learning/data science, analytic and mission application development, Computer Network Operations and other Cyber related Internal Research and Development (IR&D) services that result in higher efficiency, automation, and improved analysis, protection, and defense of National Security missions.
IntelliGenesis offers an extremely competitive and generous benefits package that provides employees with both professional and personal satisfaction and growth while keeping focus on supporting the mission. Additionally, our employees enjoy a company culture that emphasizes the importance of family and work/life balance. Our benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 20 PTO days with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days, 12 Holidays, Up to 10 % 401k Match, Annual Technology Budget, Unlimited Education/Training Reimbursements, and much more!
We are currently seeking Weapons and Tactics Analysts!
- Disseminate changes and updates to Weapons and Tactics related Air Force Instructions, program directives to support cyber units
- Provide Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO) training for Cyber Wing subordinate units
- Provide Weapons and Tactics Analysis Summary Reports
- Analyze, create, and post DCO tactical information reports for Cyber Wing unit personnel
- Facilitate 67 CW Tactics Review Board (TRB)
- Collect, analyze, report, record, and communicate Tactics Improvement Proposals (TIP)
- Integrate Cyberspace Weapons Systems Tactics, Techniques, & Procedures (TTP) into the Wing Exercise Program
- Facilitate quarterly Tactics, Intel, Training, Stan/Eval (TITE) meetings
- Facilitate Tactical Planners Course (TPC)
- Facilitate Weapons Instructor Course (WIC) selection process
- Facilitate cyber-specific tactical planning events
- Provide updates to W&T files, libraries, and databases
- Review Lessons Learned from subordinate units and identify areas requiring W&T training
- Provide Operations Review Board (ORB) support
- Update staff meeting slides
- Interface with unit Task Management Tool
- US Citizens Only
- Active TS/SCI Clearance required
- Minimum of three (3) years of weapons and tactics experience with a DoD weapon system
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
IntelliGenesis, LLC is an EOE M/F/D/V