Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Production Artist Intern - Spring 2020
at James Avery
The Production Artist Internship will support the production and creative teams and include a wide variety of projects—production design, photo editing, administration of the digital asset management tool, website maintenance and more. The intern will collaborate with team members and project stakeholders from across the company. Project organization and the ability to meet deadlines are a must.
* This internship is based in Kerrville, TX, for Spring 2020. The intern should expect to work 40 hours per week for 14 weeks.
WHAT YOU WILL BE LEARNING & DOING:
- Provide production/design support for creative and production teams.
- Participate in the organization and daily maintenance of a digital asset management system, as requested by the project management and photography teams.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative & Microsoft Office suites.
- Ensures requested edits are executed accurately.
- Partners with Production Artist on editing, retouching, enhancing and color-balancing digital images.
- Collaboration with team members and stakeholders on all assigned projects.
- Adhere to company policies including but not limited to the Attendance Guideline, Freedom from Harassment and Employee Discount Guideline.
- The information contained in this job description is intended to describe the essential job functions required of those assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to perform the job. Please note that management retains the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The ability to competently perform all the essential duties of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation, demonstrated commitment to effective customer service delivery, integrity, and the ability to work productively as a member of a team or work group are basic requirements of all positions at James Avery Jewelry.
- Consistently demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills and a high attention to detail. Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment. Builds and maintains effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Seeks to understand processes and looks for efficiencies. Maintains an attitude that contributes positively to team success and communication.
WHAT YOU NEED TO QUALIFY:
- Be enrolled in a program with one of the following degrees: Advertising, Graphic Design, Photography/Videography, Imaging, Copywriting, Marketing, and/or Project Management.
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher in your field is preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to quickly learn new technology.
- Enthusiastic, willing to learn, and contributes to a positive team spirit.
- Pass a background check as well as an alcohol, controlled substance, and illegal drug screen that meets Company standards before beginning regular employment.
This is a paid internship in Kerrville, TX.