Lincoln Property Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Lincoln Property Company
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Fort Sam
- Job Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Customer Service
Lincoln Military Housing
Position: Service Manager
Hourly Rate: Open
We are looking for people with energy and enthusiasm to join our team!
- Acknowledge and assist residents when they come into the office
- Must be able to tour homes with residents, to include walking the community and climbing stairs
- Type weekly, monthly and/or special reports as designated by District Manager.
- Receive deposit and rent money, record appropriately.
- Keep accurate records of resident interactions, file resident records on a daily basis
- Be familiar with policies and procedures; process resident letters.
- Must be willing to perform community and home inspections daily
- Answer phones, take service requests, and enter into the Lincoln Service Track
- Support Business Manager and District Manager with resident concerns
- Participate in resident events
- Make follow up calls for quality assurance
- Inspect property monthly for policy violations
- Performs other duties as necessary
- Computer experience required
- Yardi knowledge a must
- Previous management experience
- Multi tasking skills required
- Outgoing, service oriented personality desired
- Must be able to work flexible hours- possibly one Saturday every other month. Regular work week is Monday through Friday. Hours will be 8:30 to 5:30, however, must be able to work flexible hours- either later or earlier. (To include after hour emergencies)
- Must have at least a high school diploma (college hours preferred)
If you feel that you are qualified for this position please email your resume to email@example.com