Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Box Office Ticket Agent - Aztec Theatre
at Live Nation
Who we are.
We’re fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We’re not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else!), we’re enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that’s pretty amazing. If you’re passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you. To find out more, please visit us at jobs.ticketmaster.com
What you’ll be doing:
- Conduct in person ticket sales at Box Office locations using the Ticketmaster computer system
- Balance and account for cash and credit card receipts from sales transactions
- Provide front line customer service and problem solving to the ticket buying public
- Organize and distribute “will-call” tickets
- Foster and maintain a positive attitude and proactive approach towards the company and its activities
- Other duties, as assigned
What you need:
- Basic foundation and understanding of event ticketing
- Minimum one-year cash handling and customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Proficient computer skills, particularly with MS Office
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and absorb at a fast pace
- Able to accommodate an extremely flexible and fluid work schedule
- Eager to learn, proactive with new tasks, and highly motivated
- Perform duties in a professional manner at all times
- Ability to work and thrive in diverse and non-traditional environments
- Passion for music, sports, pop culture, arts & theater and/or family events!
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking park in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. If accommodation is needed in the application process, please contact us and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by individuals within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of incumbents assigned to this job.
Ticketmaster recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Ticketmaster may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
We encourage all qualified applicants to apply, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Thank you for your interest with House of Blues!
Recognized three years in a row by Great Place to Work® and named one of People Magazine’s top 50 Companies that Care, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our global workforce of more than 38,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents, perks like Roadie Babies (bring your little ones & a caretaker along with you on work trips) and Music @ Home (stipend to cultivate your little ones’ music interest), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to free concerts, festivals, sports games, and more through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.