Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Guest Services - Aztec Theatre
at Live Nation
- Greet guests, scan guest tickets upon entry to the venue, answer guest questions, assist guests with locating their seats and examines tickets for entry to various seat levels around the venue during the event.
- Assist with keeping the venue safe, clean and presentable to the guest.
- Resolve guest complaints or problems.
- Examine tickets or passes to verify authenticity.
- Provide assistance to guests with special needs, such as helping with seat accommodations.
- Guide guests to exits or provide other instructions or assistance in case of emergency.
- May assist in verifying staff credentials to generally restricted areas.
- Assist patrons by giving directions places inside or outside the venue.
- Ensure guests are safely enjoying the show.
- May help at informational kiosks or displays around the venue.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- At least 1+ year in a guest service role preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
- Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs and sitting, lifting and carrying 25 lbs+
Recognized three years in a row by Great Place to Work® and named one of People Magazine’s top 50 Companies that Care, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our global workforce of more than 38,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents, perks like Roadie Babies (bring your little ones & a caretaker along with you on work trips) and Music @ Home (stipend to cultivate your little ones’ music interest), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to free concerts, festivals, sports games, and more through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.