Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance - Handyman- Aztec
at Live Nation
The Maintenance Handyman supports the Maintenance Manager in maintaining overall appearance and working order of the Venue. This position must be able to work independently as well as with others at all levels.
- Perform General Maintenance and repairs as needed throughout Venue.
- Assist as need be with any of a number of venue related tasks including changing light bulbs, painting, setting up show curtain, changing trash cans, changing marquee, etc.
- Assist with the changing of house floor for different shows, i.e. removing all temporary chairs, setting up special events like graduations, fashion shows, or wrestling shows.
- Perform repairs as needed.
- Perform landscaping tasks and exterior maintenance.
- Interact with vendors.
- Ensure that all maintenance tools are in good working condition and stored neatly and securely.
- Maintain work area in a clean and safe manner.
- Oversees and participates in cleaning and custodial duties during events
- General cleaning of Theatre, Restrooms, Common Areas, and Office Spaces
- Emptying of Trash & Recycling Containers
- Supervises third-party contractors while on site
- Must have an overall handyman skill set.
- Must have good trouble shooting ability and problem solving skills.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to administer and respond to service requests via radio.
- Must be punctual, reliable, works well under pressure and detail oriented.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Recognized three years in a row by Great Place to Work® and named one of People Magazine’s top 50 Companies that Care, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our global workforce of more than 38,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents, perks like Roadie Babies (bring your little ones & a caretaker along with you on work trips) and Music @ Home (stipend to cultivate your little ones’ music interest), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to free concerts, festivals, sports games, and more through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.