Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Production Coordinator - Aztec Theatre
at Live Nation
Title: Production Coordinator
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with nearly 455 million tickets sold, over 145,000 events ticketed and more than 12,000 clients in 21 countries. Live Nation Concerts has become the single largest provider of live entertainment in the world producing nearly 23,000 shows annually for over 2,700 artists in 33 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world’s leading artist management companies, representing approximately 280 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 750 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the 59 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
HOB Entertainment, a division of Live Nation Entertainment, offers exceptional club venues nationwide. House of Blues venues provide several genres of live music from Rock, Hip Hop, Country, Rock en Español, Blues, Jazz, Reggae and Pop. House of Blues venues are also known for their southern-style cuisine, juke-joint inspired atmosphere and the World Famous Gospel Brunch.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Responsible for ensuring the success and reconciliation of show and event productions by coordinating the technical, personnel and financial aspects of the Production department while supporting & collaborating with the Talent buyer and Special events Manager with thorough & detailed preparation.
- Must Ensure positive and creative environment for the Production department and Venue
- Complete and distribute a daily show flash (P&L) of every event
- Have a detailed understanding of deal structure and the settlement process.
- Maintain department manuals and training materials for all production positions.
- Train /Assist and support production department personnel with job functions as needed.
- Responsible for adhering to the budget and tracking the financial aspects of department.
- Create and maintain inventory and maintenance log.
- Ensure all procedures are cost effective.
- Creates daily/weekly show schedule to present weekly at staff meeting Ensuring information is distributed to Operations Managers in a timely basis.
- Work with the Production Manager scheduling appropriate number of staff while maintaining labor costs within the assigned budgetary guidelines.
- Maintain regular communications with Production Manager and the GM
- Facilitate proper interdepartmental communication and organization
- Help to manage stage, sound, and lighting crews.
- Coordinate operational feedback with Talent Buyer.
- Advance technical and Hospitality details for shows/events along with the Production Manager.
- Oversee maintenance of audio, lighting, backline, video systems advising on repairs when needed.
- Responsible for safe and consistent operation of all equipment.
- Attends production and operations meeting as outlined by the GM
- Maintain a detailed and thorough filing system of all “past show” files on the shared drive
- Maintain accurate vendor records, following Purchase Ordering Systems.
- Calm / Professional and customer service oriented
- Prior production experience in an entertainment venue.
- Tour and Stage Production experience.
- Understanding of stage lighting, pro audio systems and video systems.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to make clear concise decisions; sometimes with limited information.
- Computer literate in Windows applications. (Excel and Word a must)
- Must possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- College Degree
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs.
- Moderate to loud level or noise in work environment
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Recognized three years in a row by Great Place to Work® and named one of People Magazine’s top 50 Companies that Care, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our global workforce of more than 38,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents, perks like Roadie Babies (bring your little ones & a caretaker along with you on work trips) and Music @ Home (stipend to cultivate your little ones’ music interest), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to free concerts, festivals, sports games, and more through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.