Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Account Manager/Sales
at Logix Communications
San Antonio, TX
- Maintaining established sales quota on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for servicing new and existing accounts in a systematic way.
- Responsible for attendance to scheduled sales meetings as requested by Sales Manager.
- Works closely with Sales Engineer, Sales Support Representatives and Sales Manager.
- Responsible for providing Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports to supervisor or as requested.
- Responsible for correctly filling out sign-up sheets and other related paperwork in a timely and professional manner.
- Development of proposals for technical presentations.
- Responsible for prospecting new business for LOGIX.
- Meets and exceeds team member expectations by providing service and department teamwork;
- Provides value added service to customers by doing whatever reasonable and possible to meet or exceed customer expectations;
- Demonstrates teamwork by cooperating and assisting co-workers as needed;
- Communicates effectively with customers, co-workers and management;
- Performs other duties as required to provide excellent service and teamwork;
- Adheres to policies and procedures;
- Attends work on time as scheduled;
- Required to call in to report an absence no less than two hours prior to the start of the shift by contacting the supervisor directly and stating reason for absence;
- Minimizes safety hazards by following all safety rules and procedures.
- Performs other duties clerical, proofreading, special Business projects from time to time as requested by the Sales Manager or as business needs dictates.
- Adhere to company practices and regulations.
- Maintain work area in neat and orderly fashion.
- Establish and adhere to a record of good attendance and punctuality.
- Maintain confidentiality of all customer and company information.
- Complete any special projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to learn all aspects of the job by on-the-job-training, attending seminars/vocational schools or classes, reading instruction manuals, etc., for the position.
- Must have a good comprehension of telephone etiquette.
- Ability to define problem(s), define seriousness of problem(s), collect data, and establish facts.
- Maintain positive attitude towards co-workers and customers.
- Maintain honesty and integrity in all dealings.
- Effective time management.
- Troubleshooting abilities.
- Professional and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle. Must have valid motor vehicle operator’s license and a responsible driving record.
College Degree preferred. High school diploma or general education degree (GED), and 3 years sales experience in the Telecommunications Industry. Must have knowledge of Basic Computer and network operations such as Microsoft Windows and Word, Excel, Typing, 10-key, and 10-X billing system.
Job Type: Full-time