Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Microservices Programmer in the San Antonio, TX area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The Innovative Security Solutions (ISS) Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customers success is driving our growth.
- Support the evolution of USCYBERCOM’s Unified Platform through the creation of Offensive, Defensive, and Shared Services applications using micro services.
- Resolve customer requirements and propose solutions for system modifications and enhancements.
- Discover and propose solutions to resolve various customer requirements. Solutions may include:
- Deployment of commercial or open source software
- Development of custom software
- System configuration modifications
- Debugging and optimization
- Collaborate with developers, system engineers, tester, operators, and customer program management to ensure quality product deliverable.
- Work within a Scaled Agile Framework Team environment.
- Ability to pivot quickly to address operationally-prioritized tasks.
- Ability to rapidly gain expertise on new technologies, environments, methodologies and problem sets.
- Take self-initiative to remain knowledgeable and practiced in emerging DevOps technologies and trends.
- Knowledge and application of container, orchestration, and container platform technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Open-shift.
- Knowledge and application of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) technologies such as GitLab, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Cucumber, Junit, pytest, Nexus, Fortify, SonarQube, Twistlock, and Grafana.
- Knowledge and application of database and data storage technologies such as Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Hadoop, Cloudera, Prometheus, PostgreSQL, and/or MySQL.
- Experienced with source control and code repository tools.
- Experience developing within Windows and/or Linux environments.
- At least 5 years of overall experience in the functional area. Bachelor degree in related field required. Master’s degree may substitute for 2 years of experience.
- No clearance required to start.
- Applicants must be a U.S. Citizen and be eligible to obtain a US Security Clearance.
- Applicants will be subject to a government security background investigation.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Why ManTech? This is why!
The ManTech family comprises a diverse yet united group of nearly 8,000 talented professionals around the globe, each bringing distinct backgrounds and skill sets to the team. Nearly half of us are veterans and we are all dedicated to securing the future of our nation.
Our diversity makes us successful. Each team member is a unique piece of the puzzle, coming together to solidify our seamless foundation. As One ManTech, we learn together, we win together, and we celebrate together.
Rich educational opportunities and programs help employees break through career barriers. ManTech offers tuition assistance, partnerships with universities and institutions, a Technical Recognition Awards program, professional groups that comprise our Communities of Practice and so much more. Our own acclaimed ManTech University offers instruction and resources needed for professional development.