Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Network Engineer – Vulnerability Management
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
The Network Engineer – Vulnerability Management will:
• Provide network engineering support.
• Perform enterprise network scans using ACAS, analyze scans and produce trending and analysis reports for the Air Force Information Network (AFIN) from Peterson AFB, CO.
• Provide expertise in the operations and maintenance of the AFIN boundary devices, vulnerability management systems, and end point protection.
• Support the ESU's directory services, messaging, collaboration, and monitoring activities.
• Perform storage and virtualization engineering support.
• Be responsible for defining and analyzing system requirements and developing specifications
• Direct the implementation of patch management.
• Support the development of procedures and checklists.
• Occasionally perform engineering studies, work on client / server or Internet / intranet applications, messaging, systems engineering, systems integration, network monitoring and infrastructure support.
• Work assigned shift (5 consecutive days, 8 hours each, 40 hourrs per week) and must be flexible to rotate to another shift if needed.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess an active DoD Secret Security clearance or higher.
• Requires a Security+ certification or other IAT 8570 satisfying certification.
• Enterprise level scanning and analysis experience are preferred.
• DISA ACAS version 5.3 or newer certification
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Why ManTech? This is why!
The ManTech family comprises a diverse yet united group of nearly 8,000 talented professionals around the globe, each bringing distinct backgrounds and skill sets to the team. Nearly half of us are veterans and we are all dedicated to securing the future of our nation.
Our diversity makes us successful. Each team member is a unique piece of the puzzle, coming together to solidify our seamless foundation. As One ManTech, we learn together, we win together, and we celebrate together.
Rich educational opportunities and programs help employees break through career barriers. ManTech offers tuition assistance, partnerships with universities and institutions, a Technical Recognition Awards program, professional groups that comprise our Communities of Practice and so much more. Our own acclaimed ManTech University offers instruction and resources needed for professional development.