Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
MedTrust is searching for a Histotechnician with dermatology experience to provide services at San Antonio Texas Department of Defense Military Treatment Facilities, Lackland AFB.
If you want to become a part of this elite team of medical professionals, we invite you to apply!
Submit your resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 0700-1600 Monday through Friday.
- Dermatology Clinic
MedTrust is a rapidly growing, 8a and woman owned business headquartered in Florida providing medical staffing solutions and services to commercial and government clients across the United States. With decades of experience as healthcare managers we are committed to delivering the highest quality and technically skilled health-care professionals to our customers. We place Specialty Nurses, General Nurses, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, and Mental Health Professionals in short and long term contract assignments. A wide variety of clinical settings, ranging from clinics to acute care hospitals, are serviced in an array of exciting geographies, including Alaska.
Our Company is committed to quality in everything we do; from carefully matching our employee’s skills with customer requirements to hiring processes that are Joint Commission compliant. Join a team whose business is built on a history of integrity, honesty, and reliability.
As a team member, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Federal Holidays
- CEU Reimbursement
• Knowledge in uses of aseptic technique and principles of infection control.
• Knowledge of fundamentals of anatomy and physiology, medical terminology.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and oral communication skills are essential
- Shall have an associate degree in Histotechnology, medical technology, biological science or related field OR a certificate of successful completion of a NAACLS accredited Histotechnician program required.
- One year experience within the last three years as a MOHs
- Must complete 10 CEU's in approved laboratory education program annually.
*Equal Opportunity Employer*