Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Front Office Manager | La Mansion
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Front Office Operations
La Mansion del Rio
The Omni La Mansion del Rio is ideally nestled along the historic Riverwalk among the banks of the Paseo del Rio in downtown San Antonio. It is within easy walking distance of the famous Alamo, El Mercado, La Villita District, Spanish governor’s Palace, San Antonio Convention Center and other well-known landmarks.
Omni La Mansion del Rio’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni La Mansion del Rio may be your perfect match.
To work closely with the Front Office Manager and oversee all areas of operation relating to the guest experience for Front Office and Guest Services. Manage Front Office, Concierge, Door, Valet and Bell staff.
- Assist in all training with associates to meet Omni Standards.
- Process guest check-ins and check-outs according to Omni’s Moments of Service and Standard Operating Procedures. Where applicable, ensure process meets Forbes Service Standards
- Handle guest complaints while maintaining a satisfactory impression
- Knowledge of various hotel computer systems; adhere to all systems and controls of the Front Office and appropriate areas of responsibilities
- Complete daily reports such as rate discrepancy report, check-out with balance report, and daily credit check
- Block/assign applicable arrivals for the following day; i.e. V.I.P.'s, ESP's, Special Requests, etc.
- Work closely with the Loyalty Ambassador to ensure all select guests are being tracked and serviced
- Prepare group information sheets
- Assure knowledge and training of Marketing Programs of company and hotel
- Complete weekly inventory to ensure adequate amount of supplies
- Communicate with all department managers on continuing basis (shift changes/night audit)
- Previous supervisory hotel front office and/or housekeeping experience is required, luxury hotel preferred
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to stand for the entire scheduled shift
- Customer service oriented, ability to multi-task, detail oriented, and excellent organizational skills needed
- Knowledge of Property Management Systems and related computer programs
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.