Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
La Mansion del Rio
The Omni La Mansion del Rio is ideally nestled along the historic Riverwalk among the banks of the Paseo del Rio in downtown San Antonio. It is within easy walking distance of the famous Alamo, El Mercado, La Villita District, Spanish governor’s Palace, San Antonio Convention Center and other well-known landmarks.
Omni La Mansion del Rio’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni La Mansion del Rio may be your perfect match.
To provide deep clean care to guest rooms, ensuring all details of Guest Room are refreshed to the Omni Standard.
- Removal of all bedding (including mattress pads and bed skirts) to be replenish with clean.
- Removal of all terry, to be replenish with clean.
- Removal of shower curtain and liner, to be replenish with clean.
- Rotation of mattress, remove box spring and vacuum underneath and around bed frame.
- Removal of pillows, to be replenish with clean (including closet pillow
- Remove of all glass top from furniture, to ensure detail cleaning of wood furnishing.Edge vacuum around entire room(including bathroom floor)
- Remove all hangers, clean and replace.
- Wipe out all drawers, pull out furniture from wall, wipe down on all sides.
- Check for any maintenance issue-ensure bulbs are 3 way lighting is proper, AC,
- Shampoo carpet
- Clean vents, wipe down walls, doors and frames.
- Replace all paper collate.
- Wipe down all pictures and mirrors.
- Ensure CARE Cart is stocked and well maintained.
- Ensuring proper cleaning procedures are followed.
- Full cleaning of balconies.
- High and low dusting.
- Resetting of furniture.
- Work on feet entire shift.
- Lift, push, pull up to 75 lbs frequently
- Frequent bending, squatting.
- Must be flexible for schedule to include weekends and some holidays.
- Must be willing to cross train as a room attendant for the days there are no CARE rooms available.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.