Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Front Desk Agent | Part-time
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Front Office Operations
San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade
The Omni San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade is alive with the spirit of Texas. This four-diamond, luxury hotel captures the essence of the city with impeccable service and charm. Overlooking the rolling Texas Hill Country, this 19-story high-rise is close to the area’s most exciting sites and attractions such as the historic Alamo, Sea World San Antonio and the enchanting Riverwalk.
Omni San Antonio at the Colonnade’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni San Antonio at the Colonnade may be your perfect match.
To ensure appropriate checking in and checking out of Hotel guests and providing services to these guests in a courteous, professional and engaging manner.
- Greet guests using excellent customer service skills and assist with the check in/check out process or any other needs they might have
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and computer literate is a must
- Front desk experience in a full service hotel preferred
- Flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays is required
- Individual must be able to work in very fast environment, multitask and stand up to 8 hours.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment yet be self-sufficient.
- Computer literate and detail oriented is a must.
- Must be able to work with cash handling/
- Must be able to learn full responsibilities of a PBX agent.
- Successfully complete AM/PM checklists each shift.
- Communicate any guest(s) challenges to the appropriate manager as well as documenting this for further follow up.
- Ensure lobby amenity is stocked and kept at a 4 diamond standard.
- Previous customer/guest service experience; hotel and front office experience is strongly preferred.
- Previous cash handling and multi-phone usage experience
- Must possess the ability to multi-task in a busy environment, follow through successfully on guest requests, ensure guest satisfaction, and work as a team player.
- Must be service and detail oriented; possessing a friendly approachable demeanor and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Proven phone etiquette skills
- Prefer high school diploma or equivalent
- Be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.