Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Mokara Hotel and Spa
The Mokara Hotel & Spa, a relaxing retreat on San Antonio’s world-famous Riverwalk is just steps from all the action yet worlds away. Mokara has a long-standing history of excellence. As the only four-star hotel in San Antonio, Mokara is the first choice for sophisticated travelers. Be a part of an attentive staff by making our guest stays a memorable one.
The Mokara Hotel & Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Mokara Hotel & Spa may be your perfect match.
The role of the Housekeeping Supervisor is to ensure that the cleaning and servicing of guestrooms, public areas, back of house and landings meet Mokara four star/four diamond standards.
- Inspect the cleaning and servicing of guestrooms and public areas
- Assign special projects as directed by the Director of Housekeeping.
- Report any needed repairs or discrepancies of guest rooms.
- Ensure that all Guest Room Attendants have appropriate supplies and linens.
- Assist in the cleaning of guest rooms when necessary.
- Assist in processing AM and PM room status reports.
- Ensure that the Guest Room Attendant’s linen cart is neat and well organized.
- Ensure that linen closets on guest room floors are completely stocked.
- Maintain supply cage stock, neat and clean at all times.
- Must have all guest rooms punched in via the phone after completion.
- Ensure VIP rooms are inspected ASAP.
- Ensure check out/vacated rooms are a priority.
- Knowledge of hotel, facilities and events.
- To ensure hotel, guest and associates are maintained in a safe and secure environment.
- Ability to maintain 4-Star level cleanliness standards
- Ability to work with management on special projects
- Strong attention to detail with a sense of urgency as required
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Must be able to push or pull a minimum of 75 lbs
- Must be able to communicate via radio and phone as needed
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.