Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Spa Front Desk Agent | Mokara Hotel and Spa
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Mokara Hotel and Spa
The Mokara Hotel & Spa, a relaxing retreat on San Antonio’s world-famous Riverwalk is just steps from all the action yet worlds away. Mokara has a long-standing history of excellence. As the only four-star hotel in San Antonio, Mokara is the first choice for sophisticated travelers. Be a part of an attentive staff by making our guest stays a memorable one.
The Mokara Hotel & Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Mokara Hotel & Spa may be your perfect match.
The Spa Scheduler/Receptionist will work as a part of the Spa therapy team to consistently provide the highest possible standard of guest service, creating a sensory journey for guests helping them to rest, relax and regain a sense of balance and harmony in their lives.
- Check guests in and out according to Forbes Standards
- Schedule spa appointments and accurately confirm them in accordance with Omni Hotel & Resorts Moments of Service.
- Up-sell, cross-sell, and pre-sell Mokara services and products.
- Provide tours of the spa and offer/serve beverages as needed.
- Communicate spa promotions with guests.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in a professional business environment
- Ability to accurately and efficiently input information into computer systems
- Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up all responsibilities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand for an 8 hour shift
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous cashiering experience is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull 30 lbs.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.