Perdue Brandon Fielder Collins and Mott LLP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Attorney - San Antonio
at Perdue Brandon Fielder Collins and Mott LLP
- San Antonio, TX, USA
- Full Time
About the Firm: Perdue Brandon Fielder Collins and Mott LLP represents numerous governmental entities in Texas, including school districts cities counties hospital districts appraisal districts and special districts, in the collection of ad valorem taxes and other governmental receivables. The firm has experienced steady growth since its founding in 1970 and currently has 12 offices across Texas with over 50 attorneys and more than 400 employees.
About the Opportunity: Our firm is seeking for an associate attorney in our San Antonio office. The desired candidate should be highly self-motivated, energetic, and capable of working as part of our team representing our clients in the collection of ad valorem taxes and other governmental receivables. We will train the person for the job.
- Suit preparation and review, motion practice, discovery, large caseload management, practice in District Courts, and courts in surrounding Rural Counties.
- Client development and client interaction.
- Strong work ethic, great organizational skills, superb inter-personal and social skills, self-starter, responsible, and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Local travel required. Periodic evening events and occasional overnight travel to other parts of the state required.
- 0-5 years litigation experience.
- Familiarity or interest in collection of ad valorem taxes and other governmental receivables, open meetings, public information act, and other law applicable to local government entities.
For consideration, please answer the questions included in this posting, and submit your resume and a writing sample (motion, business letter, or article.)