Planned Systems International
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr SQL Server DBA
at Planned Systems International
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain, build, deploy/migrate, configure and test physical or virtual Database Servers hosted at various locations per DoD requirements.
- Maintain/deploy, test and configure various databases for software applications hosted at various a Lab, Test or Productions environment.
- Draft data glossaries, data dictionaries and entity diagrams, Manage System Access request, update PPSM (Ports, Protocols and Services) documentation, manage database STIGS.
- SQL Server DBA will support PQNS/S3/ASIMS/BUMIS/DENCAS/LIMDU SMART/CENCITRAC/SRTS.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of progressive experience (additional 4 years of experience can replace a degree).
- Current Security+ certification.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a client background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.