Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Associate- Volvo of San Antonio
at Principle Auto
- 16-Sep-2019 to 15-Nov-2019 (CST)
- Volvo of San Antonio
- San Antonio, TX, USA
- Commission Only
- Full Time
Sales Associate- Volvo of San Antonio
Who You Are
Volvo of San Antonio is looking for an exceptional sales associate to join our rapidly growing team. You are a self-starter, driven to achieve and have a passion for delivering a remarkable customer experience. You have consistently outperformed your peers, while being a highly valued member of the team. You lay the ground work and persevere to ensure that you win, so that you have the power and choice to design the future you want. We know that exceptional sales skills are highly transferrable, so we welcome associates outside of the automotive industry to this role. As a member of our team you will have access to our proprietary Sales Playbook with our proven processes to ensure that you achieve the results that you want.
Who We Are
Principle Auto was founded on the desire to change the auto industry. Our purpose is to be a trusted, caring friend helping people move through life in a sustainable way. We are in the business of building relationships and we want to ensure that we are there for our guests throughout their journey.
Our Values are our Guiding Principles
- Great People- We are dedicated to our customers, both internal and external, to our work, and to each other.
- Unparalleled Service- We are proactive in our work. We aim to prevent fires instead of having to put them out. We strive to have a servant's heart, and to be selfless in our conduct.
- Integrity- We are accountable to each other to do what is right. We keep our commitments.
- Defining Excellence- We make our colleagues better. We set each other up for success. We prioritize our work and deliverables in order to meet high yet reasonable expectations
- Enthusiasm- We aim to have fun every day. If it's not fun, we find a way to make it so. We are open to new ideas and ways of thinking.
Who your customers are and how this role delivers
Your external customers are our clients, prospects and business community members. Your internal customers will be Principle Auto associates, our vendors and contractors. You'll provide value by treating all customers with the highest sense of integrity, honesty and respect. You will work directly with the following associates to ensure the team is successful:
- Volvo General Manager: Our General Manager is a mentoring leader. The General Manager provides the strategic vision and plan for Volvo of San Antonio. The General Manager works with the Sales Associates, Service Advisors, Technicians and Parts Associates to streamline processes and grow Volvo's market share. The Sales Associate will work with guidance from the General Manager to market and develop Volvo's business.
- Volvo General Sales Manager: Our General Sales Manager is an experienced and engaging leader who draws the best out of his employees. The General Sales Manager will provide training and insight for the sales associate to help build, maintain and grow the dealership's client base and customer satisfaction indexes.
Your Responsibilities as a Sales Associate:
As one of our Sales Associates you will build upon the strong foundation of our existing customer base, and contribute to building your own book of business.
- Possess solid understanding of retail sales.
- Generate client-acquisition activities from a variety of sources.
- Perform daily, effective communication with established clients and prospects.
- Manage individual sales activities in line with company policies and procedures
- Achieve established goals and objectives on monthly basis
- Professionally demonstrate products, technology and services.
- Attend required training and education opportunities on ongoing basis.
- Always conduct yourself ethically and treat each customer and fellow associates with respect
- Portray an enthusiastic presence and have ability to smile constantly while with customers
- Provide exceptional customer service and teamwork with fellow associates
Your Qualifications as a Sales Associate:
- Proven track record of sales performance
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively via email and phone
- Excellent follow-up skills and practices
- Performance driven and results-oriented mentality
- Portray an enthusiastic presence and have ability to smile constantly while with customers.
- Enjoy a team environment with continuous improvement and self-education
About Our People
We recruit and hire the top talent in the industry. We invest in our people through dozens of training programs offered internally and externally. Principle Auto understands the importance of taking care of its associates and maintaining the unique culture that fosters exceptional care for our guests.