Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Valet- INFINITI of Boerne
at Principle Auto
- 24-Jun-2019 (CST)
- INFINITI of Boerne
- San Antonio, TX, USA
- $10 + DOE
- Full Time
At Principle Auto, we live to provide exceptional care.
Job Description: The Valet works on the service drive and assist our customers to ensure we are promptly taking care of them by moving cars, pulling up loan cars, assisting customers in transferring items from or to their vehicles. They are a front line representative that helps in any way possible to keep the process of servicing customer vehicles moving smoothly and efficiently while representing the dealership in a professional, friendly manner at all times.
Valet Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet customers when they drive into the service department.
- Safely drive customer and loan car vehicles into the service lot.
- Quickly respond to cashier requests to bring customers cars to the service department.
- The ability to work in a variety of weather conditions including rain, extreme heat and cold.
- Drive the customer shuttle if requested.
- Run errands for service department as needed.
- Ensure prompt clocking in/out when you leave and when you return to dealership.
- Responsible for communicating need of equipment and/or supplies.
- Responsible for wash log notebook. Every evening you will pull the current day's log and add to wash log notebook in Service manager's office.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours at a time, walk quickly and run.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability and willingness to work outdoors in inclement weather including rain, snow, wind, and heat.
- Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule which includes working on Saturdays and some holidays.
- High School Diploma a MUST.
- Must be proficient in English.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Good oral communication skills.
- Clean driving record.
- Valid state of residence driver's license.
- Required to pass a drug test and background check.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Ability to work comfortably with the public.
- Ability to communicate customer's interests, needs and requests to management and sales personnel.
Characteristics for the Ideal Candidate:
- Provide exceptional customer service and teamwork with fellow associates
- Always conduct yourself ethically and treat each customer and fellow associates with respect.
- Ability to work quickly.
- Attention to detail.
- Some computer proficiency is necessary.
- Follows directions well.
- Must have a high energy personality.
- Enthusiastic presence and ability to smile constantly when with customers.
- Follow the 10 Foot Rule: every employee is to greet anyone they see in a customer area (showroom floor, service waiting area, etc.) and ask them if they have been assisted. If they have not, then ask them how you can help them, and if it's not something that you can assist them with, then get the first available appropriate personnel and don't leave the customer until you know that they have been assisted.
- Ask yourself everyday: "If I were a customer, what would I want?" Then do your best to provide that kind of solution for your customer at every opportunity.
The above listed job duties for this job description are not all inclusive. The Company reserves the right, with or without notice, to modify, change, add, and/or delete job responsibilities depending on the work needs of the Company. Furthermore, employees are expected to perform duties which are not in the normal job descriptions from time to time when needed by the Company. Failure to perform requested job assignments and duties may result in disciplinary action(s), up to and including termination.
Principle Auto maintains a strong policy of equal opportunities for all associates and applicants of employment. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. EOE