Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Subcontracts Admin Sr
Develops subcontract requirements and specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions in conjunction with corporate legal resources for the procurement of materials, equipment, and services for subcontracts in support of corporate departments and contract operations for multiple contract types. Prepares bid packages, conducts bidders' procurement process including potential bidders’ conferences, develops evaluation criteria, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes subcontract packages for review, prepares awards and administers resulting subcontracts. Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts. Maintains currency of subcontracts to pertinent prime contracts as needed based on contract modifications. Partners with corporate departments and contract operations to develop subcontract policies and procedures. May sign supplier agreements and purchase orders within established authority.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops subcontract specifications, work statements, and coordinates terms and conditions with legal counsel for the procurement of services and/or products for subcontracts
- Prepares bid packages
- Develops subcontractor evaluation criteria in collaboration with operations leadership staff
- Establishes price targets and competitive range for subcontractor pricing
- Analyzes and evaluates proposals for compliance and consistency
- Negotiates subcontract provisions based on contract requirements
- Recommends subcontractors based on data analysis, operations and contract requirements
- Drafts subcontract packages for review
- Prepares awards and administers resulting subcontracts
- Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts in conjunction with legal counsel
- Participates with corporate departments, operations and contract operations teams to develop subcontract policies and procedures.
- May sign supplier agreements and purchase orders within established authority
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Experience with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs) and understanding of Government procurement processes and regulations
- Experience with Department and Agency level acquisition regulations
- Advanced knowledge of government and commercial subcontract administration
- Strategic thinker with the ability to cultivate relationships at all levels of a company
- Ability to interface confidently and effectively with the organization’s executive leadership
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, MS Project and SharePoint
- Excellent business acumen and ability to make business based decisions
- Ability to analyze a problem and recommend solutions, problem solving skills required
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and work well under pressure
- Self-motivated and demonstrated sense of urgency
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
- Solid experience in administering multiple subcontracts
- Must be able to successfully pass National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.