Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union
To be considered for employment opportunities at RBFCU, all application fields must be completed.
Please enter your name and address in proper case format when completing the job application.
Proper: John Examples, 123 Example Street
Improper: JOHN EXAMPLES, john examples, 123 example street, 123 EXAMPLE STREET
Job Description and Requirements
A Collector is responsible for contacting members that have gone delinquent on their loan in an effort to collect payments and/or negotiate payment plans.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Collect payments on past due loans
• Negotiate payment plans
• Review member status for possible delinquency assistance
• Monitor queue reports to effectively manage delinquency portfolio
• Initiate repossession proceedings when applicable
• Initiate foreclosure proceedings when applicable
• Identify and recommend loans for charge off
• Manage account restrictions and member's account services
• Provide excellent and considerate member service
• Maintain a high volume of outbound phone calls
• Maintain a high volume of inbound phone calls
• Generate written communication when applicable
• All other duties as assigned (note: essential functions and responsibilities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice).
• High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
• Less than one year of job-related experience
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
• Commitment to excellent customer/member service
• Must be eligible for bondability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
Careers at RBFCU
Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union (RBFCU) is ranked among the top 15 of nearly 7,700 financial cooperatives, and is one of the strongest credit unions in the country with more than 800,000 members and total assets exceeding $9.2 billion.
Recognized for financial stability, our credit union consistently receives the highest ratings of "Five Star" and "Superior" from two respected organizations that rate financial institutions in the United States.
We have been consistently recognized as one of the best workplaces in San Antonio, Austin, the state of Texas and the country.
RBFCU is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- 401(k) with matching incentives up to 10 percent
- Medical, dental and vision from Day One of employment
- Life insurance
- Pharmacy discount programs
- Flexible spending/dependent care account options
We'd love to have you as part of our RBFCU family!