Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Consumer Lending Representative
at Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union
To be considered for employment opportunities at RBFCU, all application fields must be completed.
Please enter your name and address in proper case format when completing the job application.
Proper: John Examples, 123 Example Street
Improper: JOHN EXAMPLES, john examples, 123 example street, 123 EXAMPLE STREET
Job Description and Requirements
As a Consumer Lending Representative you will be the dedicated professional assisting members and prospective members who are seeking consumer loans through primarily inbound channels (phone and video chat). You’ll provide exceptional service while you process and finalize a variety of consumer loans, and you’ll engage with our members and prospective members to build relationships, utilize your problem-solving skills to identify needs, and educate them on products and services that will improve their financial well-being and quality of life. You’ll have the opportunity to demonstrate your initiative and learn and grow with our Path to Promotion and award winning Learning and Development program. If you have a passion for helping others, a career with RBFCU may be just for you.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Fulfill member and prospective member loan applications and inquiries, and finalize/fund various types of consumer lending loans.
- Provide enthusiastic, professional, quality, prompt and courteous service to members and others as appropriate.
- Discuss and recommend products and services to meet the needs of the member and the mission of RBFCU.
- Process paperwork, and collect fees required to complete title work.
- Inform members of loan decisions, and provide information for ancillary loan products.
- Maintain current working knowledge of RBFCU policies and procedures and regulatory laws.
- Include appropriate people in decision-making process, and make timely and informed decisions.
- Accept responsibility, follow through on commitment, and react well under pressure.
- Strive to meet or exceed department standards.
- All other duties as assigned (Note: essential functions and responsibilities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice).
- High School diploma or GED
- One year of financial institution or contact center experience or two years of customer service experience
- Must be proficient in utilizing PC, software, Microsoft applications, and other office equipment (type 25 words per minute and 10 key by touch)
- Possess excellent organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Ability and desire to work well in a team environment and develop strong working relationships with external parties
- Uphold good attendance, promptness, and accuracy
- Must be able to work a flexible Monday-Saturday schedule (Hours of operation: Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- Must be eligible for bondability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
Careers at RBFCU
Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union (RBFCU) is ranked among the top 15 of nearly 7,700 financial cooperatives, and is one of the strongest credit unions in the country with more than 800,000 members and total assets exceeding $9.2 billion.
Recognized for financial stability, our credit union consistently receives the highest ratings of "Five Star" and "Superior" from two respected organizations that rate financial institutions in the United States.
We have been consistently recognized as one of the best workplaces in San Antonio, Austin, the state of Texas and the country.
RBFCU is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- 401(k) with matching incentives up to 10 percent
- Medical, dental and vision from Day One of employment
- Life insurance
- Pharmacy discount programs
- Flexible spending/dependent care account options
We'd love to have you as part of our RBFCU family!