Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Credit Dispute Analyst
at Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union
To be considered for employment opportunities at RBFCU, all application fields must be completed.
Please enter your name and address in proper case format when completing the job application.
Proper: John Examples, 123 Example Street
Improper: JOHN EXAMPLES, john examples, 123 example street, 123 EXAMPLE STREET
Job Description and Requirements
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Through the use of internal and external systems, investigate and accurately respond to disputes in a manner that complies with the FCRA
- These disputes are received directly from consumers and indirect through eOscar
- Respond to customer validation requests
- Investigate and manage in a timely manner accounts where a consumer alleges identity theft or fraud
- Working knowledge of FCRA requirements and Metro II guidelines to ensure accurate reporting to credit reporting agencies
- Process and manage Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) request for those who are eligible
- Credit Analyst will perform data validation to ensure field values are accurate in our Metro II summary report
- All other duties as assigned (note: essential functions and responsibilities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice)
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of job-related experience
- Ability to review and comprehend credit reports from all major credit reporting agencies
- FCRA and Metro 2 knowledge
- Ability to proficiently navigate and utilize Microsoft Office software
- Ability to multi task and prioritize goals to meet business objectives
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Systemic thinker and keen ability for process improvement
- Knowledge/Experience with credit reporting and FCRA
- Familiarity with Metro 2 and E-Oscar preferred
- Familiarity with Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA)
- Must be extremely detail oriented, deadline driven, and have a passion for investigating and problem solving
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
Careers at RBFCU
Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union (RBFCU) is ranked among the top 15 of nearly 7,700 financial cooperatives, and is one of the strongest credit unions in the country with more than 800,000 members and total assets exceeding $9.2 billion.
Recognized for financial stability, our credit union consistently receives the highest ratings of "Five Star" and "Superior" from two respected organizations that rate financial institutions in the United States.
We have been consistently recognized as one of the best workplaces in San Antonio, Austin, the state of Texas and the country.
RBFCU is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- 401(k) with matching incentives up to 10 percent
- Medical, dental and vision from Day One of employment
- Life insurance
- Pharmacy discount programs
- Flexible spending/dependent care account options
We'd love to have you as part of our RBFCU family!