Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mortgage Lock Desk/Pricing
at Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union
To be considered for employment opportunities at RBFCU, all application fields must be completed.
Please enter your name and address in proper case format when completing the job application.
Proper: John Examples, 123 Example Street
Improper: JOHN EXAMPLES, john examples, 123 example street, 123 EXAMPLE STREET
Job Description and Requirements
The Lock Desk/Secondary Analyst I role will analyze, assess and execute mortgage loan locks, re-locks, lock extensions, pricing exceptions, and lock pipeline management while adhering to and enforcing credit union pricing guidelines. Supports daily pricing activities as well as performs uploading of daily loan pricing into various technology solutions.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Process lock requests and lock confirmations in internal loan origination system. Additionally, process all change requests, reprice requests, and extension requests in accordance with Credit Union guidelines to ensure output accuracy.
- Processes commitments to Secondary Market investors and updates various systems and records
- Provide support to mortgage staff for pricing inquiries, post lock questions/inquiries.
- Provide support to Secondary market investors for pricing inquiries, post lock questions/inquiries.
- Assist with generating daily rate file and uploading into various technology solutions.
- Work closely with Secondary Market Manger during system changes, testing and/or process flow enhancements.
- Assist with loan sales to 3rd party investors (i.e. clearing post-closing issues, file transfer to investors, etc.).
- Monitors and provides analysis to Mortgage Lending management on secondary market pricing and investor guidelines
- Supports and processes accurate Monthly Activity Reporting as requested
- Ensures adherence to credit union loan pricing policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- All other duties as assigned (note: essential functions and responsibilities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice).
- High School Diploma/GED
- 6 months experience in mortgage operations, secondary marketing is preferred
- General understanding of mortgage pricing and secondary operations, including investor requirements.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting while managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Skills, Certifications and Licensing:
- MS Office applications. Basic Excel skills mandatory. Advanced Excel skills preferred.
- Experience with Ellie Mae Encompass and Ellie Mae Encompass Product and Pricing Service (EPPS) preferred.
- Experience/knowledge of FNMA/FHLB guidelines and delivery applications preferred.
- Experience with Fiserv DNA (including Publisher/CView) preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
Careers at RBFCU
Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union (RBFCU) is ranked among the top 15 of nearly 7,700 financial cooperatives, and is one of the strongest credit unions in the country with more than 800,000 members and total assets exceeding $9.2 billion.
Recognized for financial stability, our credit union consistently receives the highest ratings of "Five Star" and "Superior" from two respected organizations that rate financial institutions in the United States.
We have been consistently recognized as one of the best workplaces in San Antonio, Austin, the state of Texas and the country.
RBFCU is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- 401(k) with matching incentives up to 10 percent
- Medical, dental and vision from Day One of employment
- Life insurance
- Pharmacy discount programs
- Flexible spending/dependent care account options
We'd love to have you as part of our RBFCU family!