Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union
To be considered for employment opportunities at RBFCU, all application fields must be completed.
Please enter your name and address in proper case format when completing the job application.
Proper: John Examples, 123 Example Street
Improper: JOHN EXAMPLES, john examples, 123 example street, 123 EXAMPLE STREET
Job Description and Requirements
The Sales Assistance will improve efficiency and productivity of existing RB Financial Representative. Act as the backup for the RB Financial Representative working with the clients/members; could lead to an advisor in training opportunity.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Will act as a second source for clients by assisting the representatives with client servicing (address changes, questions on acct., account changes)
- Complete mutual fund trade tickets, place trades, and monitor for settlement
- Process paperwork for annuities and life products
- Review all submitted paperwork for accuracy and completeness before submission; follow up with rep, client, or home office to obtain necessary documentation
- Set up brokerage accounts and monitor trade activity for accuracy
- Establish and maintain client files to meet compliance requirements
- Assist with marketing mailings, branch promotions, and seminars
- Run illustrations, assist with fund performance research, and prepare client presentations for representative
- Monitor representative's office for any marketing material, office supply, or compliance material needs
- Present to and train staff at branch meetings
- All other duties as assigned (note: essential functions and responsibilities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice).
- High School Diploma or GED
- One-three years of job-related experience
- State life, health, and disability license
- SIE and FINRA series 7, 6 & 63 or 65
- Working knowledge of brokerage and insurance products, term, functions, suitability and compliance aspects
- Good customer service skills as well as co-worker relationship skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Must be eligible for bondability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
Careers at RBFCU
Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union (RBFCU) is ranked among the top 15 of nearly 7,700 financial cooperatives, and is one of the strongest credit unions in the country with more than 800,000 members and total assets exceeding $9.2 billion.
Recognized for financial stability, our credit union consistently receives the highest ratings of "Five Star" and "Superior" from two respected organizations that rate financial institutions in the United States.
We have been consistently recognized as one of the best workplaces in San Antonio, Austin, the state of Texas and the country.
RBFCU is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- 401(k) with matching incentives up to 10 percent
- Medical, dental and vision from Day One of employment
- Life insurance
- Pharmacy discount programs
- Flexible spending/dependent care account options
We'd love to have you as part of our RBFCU family!