Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operations Center Watch Officer - Level 3 (WE)
at redarch solutions
- Job ID
- Information Technology
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
***Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Required***
Red Arch Solutions is a proven and effective small business integrator and consultant, recognized as a leading provider of IT development to the Federal Government. We offer excellent benefits, including 20 days PTO, 10 holidays, up to 10% 401k contribution, and reimbursement for tuition/certifications. Top of the line PPO Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short and Long-Term disability are also offered.
Red Arch is seeking an Operations Center Watch Officer (OCWO). This effort is related to a task order that Red Arch is bidding under its Prime NSA IDIQ contract vehicle.
The purpose of this contract is to provide Orchestrated Solutions with the Configuration Planning, Mission Assurance, Metrics, RCA, Training and Certification, Mission Integration/Coordination, Service Management, and Service Desk.
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems and Operational Data Flows
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems
- Provides support to IT systems and data flows including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, etc
- Provides Tier 1 (Service Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Ability to follow established Standard Operation Procedures using UNIX and Windows operating systems
- Manage the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems
- Aid users in accessing and using IT systems
- Must possess and maintain an active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Possess ten (10) years’ experience supporting the IC as an analyst, service desk support, watch operations support, network operations, or related discipline OR possess an Associate's degree with eight (8) years' experience working within the DoD or IC, or a Bachelor's degree with five (5) years' experience working within the DoD or IC, or two (2) years of Infrastructure Operations Watch (IOW) experience
- Willing to work 12 hour rotating shift work to include weekends and holidays
- Ability to work with others in a high stress environment
- Mission versus technology focused
- Possess both two (2) years’ experience working with Unix and Windows operating systems and a Unix and Windows professional certification (in lieu of required experience for either operating system)
Red Arch Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or protected veteran status. Red Arch Solutions takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.