Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
System Administrator (WE)
at redarch solutions
- Job ID
- Information Technology
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
***Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Required***
Red Arch Solutions is a proven and effective small business integrator and consultant, recognized as a leading provider of IT development to the Federal Government. We offer excellent benefits, including 20 days PTO, 10 holidays, up to 10% 401k contribution, and reimbursement for tuition/certifications. Top of the line PPO Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short and Long-Term disability are also offered.
Red Arch is seeking a System Administrator (SA). This effort is related to a task order that Red Arch is bidding under its Prime NSA IDIQ contract vehicle.
The purpose of this contract is to provide Orchestrated Solutions with the Configuration Planning, Mission Assurance, Metrics, RCA, Training and Certification, Mission Integration/Coordination, Service Management, and Service Desk.
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems
- Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc
- Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Provide in-depth experience in trouble-shooting IT systems
- Provide detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets
- Must possess and maintain an active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Possess ten (10) years’ experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity AND a Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university
- Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
Red Arch Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or protected veteran status. Red Arch Solutions takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.